NWAR: Cold Open NWAR: Cold Open

You went above and beyond to the point that I'm not sure I should attempt trying to match wits with the master of puns. Well done, I look forward to the next episode. :D

NWAR: Parental Advisory NWAR: Parental Advisory

@#&$, that was !$?&ing awesome. I'm all set for the director's cut of the next installment, regardless of rating.

NWAR: Framing Story NWAR: Framing Story

I'm not sure if I can even come up with a good pun to compliment you on this one. Let's just say I can't picture a good play on words to frame my appreciation. (meh, that one wasn't too good, was it?) It was incredible, and I can't wait to see the next one.

danmarkowitz responds:

Thanks! This review is a work of art.

NWAR: Bottle Episode NWAR: Bottle Episode

I'm intoxicated with all these delicious alcohol puns. Excellent work!

danmarkowitz responds:

Thank you! I'll drink to that.

NWAR: Left Standing NWAR: Left Standing

Awesome puns! Veiled puns! Intrigue! Mystery! Lots of character struggles and metaphors! I love it!
I can't handle it! Like a bike with no handlebars!

Thanks a lot!

NWAR: Trial Run NWAR: Trial Run

To be honest, I would have preferred to be left hanging on a cliff like a cliff hanger or a guy named Cliff with a hanger, or a hangman named Cliff. But as always, you have exceeded my wildest expectations. Well done.

NWAR: Broken Records NWAR: Broken Records

I'm a little late, but better late than never. And better never late. And never better late.
Really good animation. I'll be sure to catch the next one before you make the one after the next one.

NWAR: Con Games NWAR: Con Games

Excellent, as usual! IN fact, I would say this is better than most! The puns flowed like water from a faucet attached to a particularly powerful pump. I can't wait for the next installment!
;)

danmarkowitz responds:

Thanks for that delightfully specific analogy! A pun pump? A punp?

5 AM at Freddy's: The Prequel 5 AM at Freddy's: The Prequel

I have not laughed this hard in AGES. This is awesome. Just plain awesome.

NWAR: Dirty Dozen NWAR: Dirty Dozen

Bitten by a radioactive origin story...I can't stop laughing. Like an old TV show laugh track stuck on 'repeat'.

danmarkowitz responds:

Well, Nwar *is* animated in front of a live studio audience.