SkyRider & the Journey to the AirCitadel SkyRider & the Journey to the AirCitadel

Truly a work of art. Beautifully conceived, wonderfully seen through to creation. Excellent art, music, gameplay and puzzles. I love it.

MagicGuiso responds:

Cool! glad you liked it!

THERE IS NO GAME THERE IS NO GAME

There is no game, and thus there is nothing to rate. There are no oldschool graphics I can praise for their nostalgic and cutesy nature, no voiceovers I can commend for their clarity and entertainment value. I cannot remark that there are clever puzzles that engage the mind and entertain the player, because there are no puzzles at all. In fact, I'd have to say this is a non-game.
All in all, I give this 0 out of 0 stars. Excellent work.

Playing With Letters Playing With Letters

That was amazing. A word game roller coaster by a master storyteller. I got through it, and I even found the chilling secret ending. I can't wait for a sequel! :D
Looking forward to seeing more from you in the future.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thanks a lot, RenfieldHarker!
Congratulations for beating the game :)
I hope that I'll manage to upload more good stuff in the future :p

No One Was Here No One Was Here

Very nicely done! The abrupt shift in difficulty around the fourth (I think?) level was frustrating, but the concept and gameplay are satisfyingly engaging while being fairly simple.

Haberdashery Haberdashery

You have created a beautifully creative, wonderfully imaginative, realistically difficult, and insanely addictive game. I tip my hats to you.

LunaWolfStudios responds:

Thanks kind stranger we appreciate it!

Flipping Adventure 1.2 Flipping Adventure 1.2

Excellent work on bringing an exciting new twist on a tired formula. I enjoy it tremendously, and would recommend it to friends.

flippingA responds:

thanks you, i'm glad you like it!

Medusa - Wrath of the queen Medusa - Wrath of the queen

This is an excellent premise, an excellent carry-through, a wonderful aesthetic, and marvelous gameplay. I love it! :D

Mundane Game Mundane Game

I don't see why it's getting these ratings. It's a good game! A quirky sense of humor and relatively good controls--the physics could stand to be a little better, but all in all, well done. And props for using original voice acting!

FRINGE: The game FRINGE: The game

I wish I could give you five stars for this, but honestly, the battle sequences in the fourth and final levels are glitchy as heck--and the sex scene was too disturbing to be alluring.
All in all though, nicely done! Kept me playing for a good, long while!

Goblin dance revolution 2 Goblin dance revolution 2

Simple and fun! I'd add one or two dance sequences to choose from, maybe a feature to resequence and maybe record dances, and if you want to get rrreally ambitious, a way to save dances to the hard drive or share them online. However, these are just suggestions of where to go next with it; it's beautiful as is.