Star Wars - WyteNoiz Remix Star Wars - WyteNoiz Remix

MUST...NOT...WRITE STAR WARS BATTLE RAP...
Seriously, dude, this is outta sight...excellent work, I love it.

Werewolves Werewolves

Yasss. This is a beautiful, baroque, metal, juicy thick hot steaming slab of wonderfulness.

DanJohansen responds:

Cool man! Glad you dig it, it was great fun to make a mix of melodies and riffs in this way. Glad it is enjoyed! :D ROCK ON!

Team Strike Force Theme Team Strike Force Theme

I think I just geeked in my pants. Well done!

Grave Robbers Grave Robbers

So I...but it...then I...it can't...

Five stars.

SoTJake responds:

Let it all out, boy. :D

False Victory False Victory

Perfect as is, I really enjoyed it--the sour chords at the end were well done. The only change I would make would be to lengthen it slightly and to make the souring more dramatic--like a fade into a more villainous theme as we realize the man in the black hat and cape isn't really dead yet.
I think too much. Great piece! 10/10! Would relisten!

LawnReality responds:

Thanks for your kind words! I'm glad you liked it. :)

Hieronymus Dreamt Hieronymus Dreamt

Amazing. It's clear you've put a lot of work into this. To put it in rather antiquated terms, I dig it, cat!

The Mechanical Circus The Mechanical Circus

"If you'll direct your attention to the center ring, ladies and gentlemachines, you'll see the improbably powerful Samsotron, the strongest robot in the world..."
I love it! It has a nicely demented touch.

To The Slums To The Slums

Yes yes yes yes yes. Everything about this is perfect.

From the City From the City

Very nicely done. I love the dark, whimsical feel of it. Feels like a carnival in "Series of Unfortunate Events" or something like it.

Days Ahead Days Ahead

I first heard this in Myosotis and fell in love with it. Your voice is a gift to the world!