All 37 art Reviews

Spare a dollar? Spare a dollar?

Compared to you guys, I'm a bit prudish, so I don't often give input--each to his own, right?
But this...this is HILARIOUS. Especially the dealer's expression at the end.
Excellent work. Creative, original, funny, and simple.

Not a cultist castle Not a cultist castle

I'm certainly glad this isn't a cultist castle. I would hate to think of what eldritch terrors *would* lurk in these halls, what vile incantations *would* be chanted, and the way my blood *would flow through the intricately etched channels in this stone floor if it were...wait a minute...
Excellent job. I love the bleak tone.

Kamikaye responds:

Haha :D Yea I wanted to achive a tone like that for once. It usually gets rather vivid when I colorize things.

Parkinson's Disease Parkinson's Disease

I love the guy's expression on the last panel. He's not fuming or weeping. Just 'Of course you would...'

Yer Out! Yer Out!

I wish I knew how to rate this. For art, message and impact, I'd give it a five. For making me laugh, I'd have to give it a failing grade.
Maybe having talking someone out of suicide, and having made attempts myself, the punchline comes across as more than irreverent--actually hostile.
Yeah, yeah, I'm being too sensitive. But like I said, it does get the message across. And I thought about it, but I couldn't just say nothing.
Good job.

A Grim Journey A Grim Journey

Such Grim. So Fandango. Very Manny. Much Yes!
Ahem.
I love the style you used--it gave the picture a soft feel despite the angular shapes and Mexican/Mesoamerican flavor of the overall imagery. I love how much you were able to incorporate.
Most of all...The speed demon. I love the little walk-on you gave him...
5/5, I'd probably buy a print if you were selling them.

A Vampire Morning A Vampire Morning

Beautifully conceived and illustrated. I love this guy's attitude. And who could blame him? History's first murderer, of course he'd have a chip on his shoulder. Well done!

Salad Fingers Portrait Salad Fingers Portrait

I love it! I never imagined him being quite this reptilian, but now that I've seen it, it makes perfect sense. I love the work you've done with the texture and the anatomy, being faithful both to the character and the laws of nature.
Now if I can only find a rusty spoon...

LordLeovuld responds:

Thank you. A snails skin was my inspiration at the time.^^

Overgrowth Fanart Overgrowth Fanart

Very nice! I love the texture of the fur, the cord and the fabric. While I'm not the most familiar with Overgrowth, I'm not sure about the second rabbit's mouth--but judging by the claws, I'm guessing it's not exactly natural, so I'm guessing you probably hit the mark. I love it! My only real problem is that the blade seems to be levitating. I understand it's just come out of the enemy's hand, but it looks like it's just hanging there. A background would be good, but at the same time, the black backdrop is very effective.

LordLeovuld responds:

I'm really bad at drawing backgrounds. That is a big flaw in my artistry.

Mushroom Mushroom

This is amazing! The shading, the lighting, and the attention to detail are fantastic! I love how the architecture moves with the fungus rather than being built over or into it.

Kamikaye responds:

Thanks a lot :)

PICO DAYZ 2015 PICO DAYZ 2015

An excellent fusion of style and subject. Now I just need to see a Pico-themed music video of "Feel Good, Co." or "Clint Eastwood." :D
I especially love Pico's expression and Nene's style. Daryl's jaw thrust is awesome.