NWAR: Cold Open NWAR: Cold Open

You went above and beyond to the point that I'm not sure I should attempt trying to match wits with the master of puns. Well done, I look forward to the next episode. :D

NWAR: Parental Advisory NWAR: Parental Advisory

@#&$, that was !$?&ing awesome. I'm all set for the director's cut of the next installment, regardless of rating.

NWAR: Framing Story NWAR: Framing Story

I'm not sure if I can even come up with a good pun to compliment you on this one. Let's just say I can't picture a good play on words to frame my appreciation. (meh, that one wasn't too good, was it?) It was incredible, and I can't wait to see the next one.

danmarkowitz responds:

Thanks! This review is a work of art.

SkyRider & the Journey to the AirCitadel SkyRider & the Journey to the AirCitadel

Truly a work of art. Beautifully conceived, wonderfully seen through to creation. Excellent art, music, gameplay and puzzles. I love it.

MagicGuiso responds:

Cool! glad you liked it!

THERE IS NO GAME THERE IS NO GAME

There is no game, and thus there is nothing to rate. There are no oldschool graphics I can praise for their nostalgic and cutesy nature, no voiceovers I can commend for their clarity and entertainment value. I cannot remark that there are clever puzzles that engage the mind and entertain the player, because there are no puzzles at all. In fact, I'd have to say this is a non-game.
All in all, I give this 0 out of 0 stars. Excellent work.

Playing With Letters Playing With Letters

That was amazing. A word game roller coaster by a master storyteller. I got through it, and I even found the chilling secret ending. I can't wait for a sequel! :D
Looking forward to seeing more from you in the future.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thanks a lot, RenfieldHarker!
Congratulations for beating the game :)
I hope that I'll manage to upload more good stuff in the future :p

Star Wars - WyteNoiz Remix Star Wars - WyteNoiz Remix

MUST...NOT...WRITE STAR WARS BATTLE RAP...
Seriously, dude, this is outta sight...excellent work, I love it.

Werewolves Werewolves

Yasss. This is a beautiful, baroque, metal, juicy thick hot steaming slab of wonderfulness.

DanJohansen responds:

Cool man! Glad you dig it, it was great fun to make a mix of melodies and riffs in this way. Glad it is enjoyed! :D ROCK ON!

Team Strike Force Theme Team Strike Force Theme

I think I just geeked in my pants. Well done!

Spare a dollar? Spare a dollar?

Compared to you guys, I'm a bit prudish, so I don't often give input--each to his own, right?
But this...this is HILARIOUS. Especially the dealer's expression at the end.
Excellent work. Creative, original, funny, and simple.

Not a cultist castle Not a cultist castle

I'm certainly glad this isn't a cultist castle. I would hate to think of what eldritch terrors *would* lurk in these halls, what vile incantations *would* be chanted, and the way my blood *would flow through the intricately etched channels in this stone floor if it were...wait a minute...
Excellent job. I love the bleak tone.

Kamikaye responds:

Haha :D Yea I wanted to achive a tone like that for once. It usually gets rather vivid when I colorize things.

Parkinson's Disease Parkinson's Disease

I love the guy's expression on the last panel. He's not fuming or weeping. Just 'Of course you would...'